- Client temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer upon arrival at Spruce.
- Clients will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
- Masks must be worn into Spruce and remain on during all services that do not require mask removal(Lip, Chin, Cheek Waxing). If you forget your mask we will have masks available for you for $1 each.
- Please enter Spruce at your scheduled appointment time and no earlier. If you do arrive early, you are welcome to call us to see if you can come in at that time. Otherwise, please remain outside or in your car until your appointment time so we can reduce crowing in our waiting area.
- We are not able to allow guests of our clients(friends, partners, children, etc.) at this time. The exception to this is if the appointment is scheduled for a minor where an accompanying parent is permitted.
- Please bring minimal belongings (if at all possible) to reduce areas needing sanitizing and disinfecting.
- To reduce the risk of contamination we prefer payment by credit or debit card at this time.